How To Stay PupStylish and Safe Summer When Dressing Up Your Dog!
1. Look for plenty of room in the leg area so the sun dress or tank top does not restrict movement in any way.
2. For hot weather, only buy clothing made from light weight, breathable fabrics
3. If your dog is panting heavily, REMOVE the clothes IMMEDIATELY and spoil that baby with some water or frozen ice cubes made from chicken broth.
4. Be sure the clothing is not too tight so air can circulate
5. To cool your dog down (my secret tip..shhhh) wet your dogs shirt or dress in cold water then place in the freezer for an hour and then dress your dog. It will stay wet for a while keeping your dog cool while you play outside.
for more Pupstylish peeks into the Dog fashion Zeitgeist!