Check out the new Pupstyle.com dog walker apparel collection by Dara Foster
$45 – This high-quality pullover hoodie adds just the right layer of warm and cozy for any active dog mom or dad. Made with three-panel fleece lining, this pullover is double stitched for durability and roomy. Pick one in your favorite color to match your style.
- Available in 3 colors. White, Grey, Black
$25 – Tee that will turn heads at the grocery store and on dog walks! Made from very soft cotton, this tee is really comfortable for an active lifestyle. With high quality print it allows one to express personality on the go.
$15 “My dog is quietly judging you” mug is perfect for coffee, tea, hot chocolate or what ever you want to put in it. No judgment here!
Pet owners can take a much needed deep breath! Many us of have been wondering if our pets are in danger of catching the Coronavirus? Should you buy Coronavirus masks to protect your pet? The answer is thankfully “NO” according this great article posted by CNN.com .
Will Coronavirus Mommy/Daddy & Me matching masks be the big Halloween trend for 2020?
PupStyle CEO and Author, Dara Foster was a guest on Fox Business News on Halloween to chat about the impact of social media on pet halloween costume spending and what you can do with all of those Amazon boxes laying around. Dara can be reached for further interviews and comments at Press@PupStyle.com
Americans will spend nearly 1/2 BILLION on pet Halloween costumes this year according to MarketWatch. That’s almost double what we were spending just 10 years ago. Dog Halloween costume events and parades are rivaling stroller grid lock in Brooklyn this year.
Check out some of the hot costume trends Dara Foster styled on Fox 5 Good Day New York as examples of what you can expect to see at The Boneyard Bash at Brooklyn’s Domino Park from 12-8 on Halloween. Anchor Rosanna Scotto volunteered her dog Lulu to model a fun DIY Boxtume idea from recycled Amazon boxes. Warning, this segment may cause a cuteattack.
The Amazon Treasure Truck is coming to Domino Park in Brooklyn on Halloween in collaboration with Blue Buffalo & SmartBones to throw a boneyard bash! Domino Park Dog Run will Transform into a Boneyard Bash for Dogs and Dog Parents on Halloween * Thursday, October 31 . #BlueBuffalo #SmartBones #TreasureTruck #boxtumes
WHAT: Amazon’s Treasure Tuck Boneyard Bash experience in collaboration with Blue Buffalo and SmartBones will welcome all pups and dog lovers alike to the Domino Park on Thursday, October 31. It will be a fun-filled day jam-packed with dog-friendly activities, interactive photo opportunities, and so much more. Pups and guests can experience the following activities throughout the day:
- Lick or Treat: Owners can take their dog “lick or treating!” Ring a doorbell and Brand Ambassadors will have Blue Buffalo treats for the dogs and candy lollipops for kids.
- Monster-fy Your Pup: Owners can bring their dogs to be drawn as classic movie monsters by caricature artists in a mysterious parlour drawing room set up.
- Box-Tume Photo Opp: Strike a spooky pose with your pup with the ultimate boneyard photo opp set up.
- Giveaways: Samples, treats, and more from Blue Buffalo & SmartBones.
- Get social: #BlueBuffalo #SmartBones #TreasureTruck #boxtumes
A proper fitting dog rain coat is the first piece of PupStyle dog fashion I tell my clients to invest in. If there is one item you shouldn’t go cheap on, it’s the rain coat. If chosen properly, it can last you for many years and become a main wardrobe staple. A good fitting rain coat like the one below from DJANGO , will save you a tremendious amount of time and money on grooming and cleaning your home.
The picture below is my puppy Norm who insisted on going feral one recent raining morning and came home looking like a mud mop. Needless to say his coat ended up matted,my bathroom trashed and now he is in for a big shave soon. Let this be a lesson to myself and others-don’t let the dog go naked in the rain!
What makes for a good rain coat?
THE CUT-Measure your dog carefully and read the size chart. It sounds simple, but there are no universal size guidelines for pet fashion so one brands XS might be another’s S. Start by measuring the length of your dog from the base of it’s neck to the base of the tail. Next, measure the girth. The girth is the circumference of the chest. Lastly, the neck size. Usually for a rain coat neck size it’s such a big deal unless you have a Bull Dog or Pub etc. who has a thick neck. Be sure to choose a size that covers enough as close to the base of the tail as possible for optimal coverage but not too long where it covers part of the tail.
2. EASY ON/OFF DESIGN-Velcro vs buckles. Go for velcro closures instead of snaps, buttons or velcro when choosing a dog rain coat. Long hair easily gets caught in buckles and buttons and can be hard to put on and take off a wiggle wet dog. You also want to be sure the design allows for a harness to be worn under it with a hole on the back of the coat for the leash to stick through and a hole near the neck closure for a leash to attach to a collar.
3. HIGH QUALITY FABRIC WITH A LINING-Avoid a stiff plastic fabric and look for something like the DJANGO coat that is made of a soft yet water proof nylon and a breathable lining.
PupStyle parents know that good things come in small packages and so do the designers of Guardian Orb. Introducing the smallest pet GPS tracking device that offers both a home AND portable base stations for a 10 mile radius tracking with NO monthly fees.
What that means is, if you leave your house and want to keep your pet safe within a 10 mile radius of where you are, just take the base with you and you have constant tracking coverage. You can exhale while traveling knowing that you can locate your pet while in unfamiliar territory or on home turf. PupStyle is lucky enough to be one of the first to learn about this dreamy device and get the scoop for pre-ordering. Guardian Orb is currently available on Indidigogo for only $219.00 and guaranteed to ship in July and there is NO MONTHLY FEE-EVER!
Guardian Orb is the first pet tracking device that offers advanced geo-location technology coupled with being the most reliable and cost-effective GPS tracker on the market. If you’ve researched pet GPS trackers you know that they usually come with monthly service fees in addition to hefty upfront expense for the hardware.
For $219 you get:
- A tiny GPS tracker Orb so small a bunny could wear it
- Guardian Home – this is the home base station that plugs into your router
- Guardian Go – Portable unit with a 16 hour battery life. Small enough to fit in a purse!
It’s the most accurate, reliable and cost-effective GPS tracking solution ever created. Keep track of your pets in real-time, on ANY smartphone, tablet or desktop. Now, you can find a lost or stolen pet in seconds, or simply just check in at home when you can’t be there.
WATCH the video below to see how simple it is use.
You can even add on additional Orbs for your other pets so you can track all of them in one place from your phone or tablet. One additional Orb is $69 or you can buy a 2 pack for $129 to cover the whole pack.