The Amazon Treasure Truck is coming to Domino Park in Brooklyn on Halloween in collaboration with Blue Buffalo & SmartBones to throw a boneyard bash! Domino Park Dog Run will Transform into a Boneyard Bash for Dogs and Dog Parents on Halloween * Thursday, October 31 . #BlueBuffalo #SmartBones #TreasureTruck #boxtumes
WHAT: Amazon’s Treasure Tuck Boneyard Bash experience in collaboration with Blue Buffalo and SmartBones will welcome all pups and dog lovers alike to the Domino Park on Thursday, October 31. It will be a fun-filled day jam-packed with dog-friendly activities, interactive photo opportunities, and so much more. Pups and guests can experience the following activities throughout the day:
- Lick or Treat: Owners can take their dog “lick or treating!” Ring a doorbell and Brand Ambassadors will have Blue Buffalo treats for the dogs and candy lollipops for kids.
- Monster-fy Your Pup: Owners can bring their dogs to be drawn as classic movie monsters by caricature artists in a mysterious parlour drawing room set up.
- Box-Tume Photo Opp: Strike a spooky pose with your pup with the ultimate boneyard photo opp set up.
- Giveaways: Samples, treats, and more from Blue Buffalo & SmartBones.
- Get social: #BlueBuffalo #SmartBones #TreasureTruck #boxtumes
I am happy for you to continue on over the years with your pet business. Congratulations. You showed my shirt collar and tie many years ago on “Today” in a doggy makeover piece. My business has struggled in spite of the fact that I have 5-star ratings on Amazon and Collegiate Licensed products that have no competition in quality. I have tried to get on Chewy.com but no one will ever return a call about how to do that. If I had a huge purchase order I could finance it for overseas production – but I can’t afford to make my things in the U.S. anymore because of the small profit margin. In reality, I still have a design patent on my shirt collar but can’t find an investor to build the business. So I will phase it out. Let me know if you have any connections who might want to take it over. Thanks so much!