For folks who tuned in to TV Land’s Best Night In Dog Party – Dara Foster made a quick and easy recipe for DIY dog biscuits from Bubba Rose’s Organic Dog Biscuit CookBook. Here is the recipe for making these super easy and tasty biscuits:
CHEESE PLEASE! DOG BISCUITS
- 1 ½ cups of Oat Flour
- 1 ½ cups of Rice Flour
- 1 cup lowfat shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. Flour a flat work surface and flop the dough ball down a few times to start flattening it. Lightly flour your rolling pin (to avoid sticking) and roll the dough out flat until it is about a ¼ inch thick.
4. Use a bone shaped cookie cutter or if you don’t have a cookie cutter you can use thin lipped drinking glasses and cut out individual biscuits.
5. Place the cut biscuits on a cookie sheet far enough apart so the edges are not touching. Pop the biscuits into the 350 degree oven to cook for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let them cool on a wire rack or plate.