Washington, DC – Saturday night April 9th 2011 in the soaring halls of the National Building Museum in Washington, DC. Dara Foster and Team PupStyle attended the Fashion for Paws party and fashion show. The event succeeded in raising over $520,000.00 for the Washington Humane Society.
In March of 2010 Dara Foster and the PupStyle Glam Squad invaded the Wendy Williams show. The fur was flying as the camera’s went up on Dara’s Dog Fashion Show on the Wendy Williams Show. After the show Wendy and her husband were taken with how cute the dogs were – especially Dexter the poodle and Macy the Bulldog. Dara had styled both dogs specifically as “Wendy Dogs” catering to the diva-hosts love of wigs and Crinoline.
And then “lo and Behold!” Wendy and Dexter are selected as PeoplePets Best Celebrity Pet Pics of 2010!
Dexter sports the “Wendy” look
This 6 week old toy poodle was so new to the game he didn’t know what to do on the runway! But with a dash of animal prints, a doggy wig and almost a quarter million dollars worth of diamonds around his neck we can make any dog shine on the catwalk!
The pink dog wig really go the crowd going – and these wigs are handmade by Ruth Regina who is a 8th generation wig maker with over 60 years of wig making experience. The Pink Doll Face Wig ($36-$43 at wigglesdogwigs.com) is a low priced option with some high priced impact!
Pairing this with this season’s hot animal print trend The Gia Leopard print dress ($48 at funnyfur.com) is a fun affordable dress to mix and match.
And then to top it all off we had a company rep from I-LOVE-DOGS fly out from LA early yesterday morning to hand-delivery this unbelivable 15+ karat diamond and platinum dog collar ($150,000 at ilovedogs.com)! Totally over-the-top!
March 2nd 2010 Dara Foster showed Wendy and her friends at the Wendy Williams what dog fashion was all about! With a super glamtastic doggy fashion show! Wendy was under the spell of PupStyle and couldn’t resist Macy the English Bulldog in her gorgeous tutu! Check the video for the full highlights of Dara’s appearance on Wendy. Complete designer list after the jump!
Holiday Giving to your Pet brought to you from Dara Foster. This December 10th Dara Foster PupStyle’s own pet style expert had a segment on the TODAY show with Hoda Kotb.
With the barking approval of her models – she had most of America’s dog rapt with attention as she listed the top gifts for the season.
The full write up of her gift list is available on the TODAY show MSNBC site.
Here is a quick recap of the Holiday pet gifts and links:
Red Calgary Cashmere Sweater with PomPom Scarf available at Trixie and Peanut $35.00
Scarlet Starlet step-in Harness available at Haute Dog Boutique $58
Evil Elf Society Shirt from Bullyware available at ZoomiesNYC $36
Red Patent Leather Cuff, Collar and Leash set from Shabby Dog Cuff: $40; Collar: $36-$56; Leash: $88
Fluff LA Breed Luggage Tags from Trixie and Peanut $12
Dog Collar Wallet and Purse from Daisy Couture $8.95-$9.95
Lasso Retractable Leash from Frolick Pet Products $30
Acacia Wood Bowls from Unleashed Life $25-$40
Dog Bed Duvet Covers from Molly Mutt $25-$38
Wall Mounted Metal Art Feeders from These Creatures $150- $235
Do You Mind? Card and Dice Game from Darfinc $24.95
West Paw Designs Dodo and Owl Chew Toys $13
Naughty or Nice your pup needs stylish presents this Holiday season!
‘Tis the season to stock up on gifts for your favorite furry friend. And Dara Foster has made a list and checked it twice fully of stylish gifts for both naughty and nice. Dara Foster’s Pupstylish Holiday Gift list was originally published in the National Enquirer this week and in the spirit of the season we are sharing it with you for all your holiday gift giving needs. Happy Holidays from the whole team at PupStyle!
- This is a great, affordable holiday gift for all sizes of dogs-especially the big guys!
- It easily slips on over the head and can be worn all winter long for years to come and layered with coats and sweaters
- It’s a great alternative for dogs who prefer not to wear clothes.
- This beautiful dog treat looks so delicious you’ll want to eat it yourself!
- Made of all natural ingredients and does double duty as a x-mas ornament.
- Perfect for hanging on a tree or by the fireplace then served up as a snack on x-mas
- By famed Vermont Artist Stephen Huneck
- If your dog is prone to hijacking the holiday turkey from the counter, try keeping him busy with this
chewable work of art by artist Stephen Huneck
- Stephen Huneck not only famous for his iconic dog art paintings, but is also the founder of the Dog
Chapel in St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- This yummy toy has a hole for stuffing snackies to keep him entertained while you dine on the real deal
- Don’t worry about hiding this dog bed during holiday parties, it’s high-style and affordable
- This doggie duvet cover can revitalize an old dog bed or you can “stuff it” with old clothes, blankets,
towels or what ever soft fabrics you have laying around.
- Friendly to the environment since you can recycle old fabrics that you might otherwise throw away
- When someone says “gosh, you smell like your dog” take it as a compliment!
- This dog perfume smells like a yummy combo of flowers and fruit and is the ultimate holiday gift for your beloved
- Perfect for eliminating doggie odor in between baths or spa appointments and smells so good you’ll
want to give it a try-no joke!
- Finally, a wallet designed for your dog that they can wear
- These stylish little wallets attach to any dog collar and are designed to hold your pets I.D tag, house key or cash
- Great alternative to the tacky fanny packs for treat stashing while on your daily walks
- Keep your chilly-dog warm and cozy this winter with a quilted and fleece lined winter parka
- These pupstylish coats are designed to dogs of all sizes from Chihuahuas to Greyhounds
- Pet feeders so cool they’ve been known to be used by humans as salad bowls!
- These hip, plastic bowls have a handle for easy in-the-bag scooping and non-skid feet to prevent dish traveling while your pet chows down
- Unbeatable style and price
- Harness your dogs inner “Evil Elf” this holiday by joining the “Evil Elf Society”
- These tees are guaranteed to turn heads and get a laugh from anyone who sees them
- All cotton with a flash of silver
- A fun, unique way to dress up your dog for the holidays without going with the traditional santa hat
- Patent leather wrist cuff designed for hands-free walking for small dogs
- So sassy you’ll use it as an accessory for yourself
- Can use with any basic leash
- Wouldn’t recommend for using on big dogs who might pull hard and take you down to the ground
Celebrity pet fashion stylist Dara Foster and Groomer to the stars Jorge Bendersky rocked the NBC Plaza! Dara Foster (pupstyle) & Jorge Bendersky (groomer has it) teamed up to take three scruffy pups and transform them into top drawer doggies on the Today show’s first Ambush Doggie Makeover
To all of the throngs PupStyle fans who showed up on the Plaza THANK YOU SO MUCH! You all turned out in such force – that it gives us a reason to do MORE Ambush Doggie Makeovers!!! Thank you thank you thank you!