Etsy.com is one of our fav go-to sources for unique all things pet related. The pet theme home Furnishing trend is growing by leaps and bounds. You can find everything from dog salt & pepper shakers to decorative mod dog throw pillows for your home.
The Artwerks shop on Etsy.com created these super kewl mod, painted dog pillows. If you are looking for bold color look no further. They come in a variety of background colors ranging from Orange, blue, pink, purple and more $39.99.
A form of camping involving accommodation and facilities more luxurious than those associated with traditional camping:glamping is likely to satisfy any city slicker seeking a little refuge in nature—without foregoing any of life’s luxuries
Glamping is quickly becoming the hottest new summer travel trend and sweeping across the globe. It’s no secret that people have been camping with their dogs for years, but finally you can Glamp with your dog in total luxury.
No more fretting over ruining your dogs grooming or brining ugly camping supplies along that will just kill your Glamp vibe. Now, there are plenty of pet friendly Glamping destinations and luxury gear for the pampered pup. This is the PupStyle way after all!
1. Choose your destination:
Visit Yellow Stone National Park and stay at Yellow Stone Under Canvas http://www.mtundercanvas.com/glamping.html which offers a huge variety of BEAUTIFUL Glamping tents and is pet friendly! Prices can vary in the hundreds of dollars per night range depending on which accommodations you choose. $25 pet fee.
There are tons pet friendly Glamping spots all across the country and a quick google search can lead the way to more options.
WHAT TO BRING?
4 ESSENTIALS Pieces every dog Glamper must have!!!
1. Dog Carrier: You are going to need a way safely contain your fur baby at times when traveling and Petote’s Lux Rio Bag in ivory does triple duty as a roller carrier, car seat and back pack! $250
2. Travel Bed: Crypton makes a glam yet sturdy travel bed IDEAL for Glamping with your pooch. Beautiful fabrics that are super man strength combined with easy packing design. Use this in both your car and your Glamping destination. Travel Bed Of Roses is- stain, moisture and odor resistant with GreenGuard certified fabric.
3. Travel Throw blanket-Cryton makes a pretty yet outdoorsy throw blanket will be your life saver on a Glamping trip. Use it as a pick-nick blanket, beach blanket throw to cover up your car seats to keep them clean. This will come handy in more ways that you can imagine. Stain, moisture and odor resistant $99.
4. Travel Food & Water Bowls: Sleepy Pod recently launched a BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL travel food and bowl set. The Yummy Travel Bowls is a model three-in-one product that that allows a pet owner to store, transport, and serve pet food and water simultaneously, without mixing or spillage of the contents. All in PupStyle $39.99
PupStyle your dog’s dining area with these modern cut-metal framed dog bowls inspired by infamous Art Deco designer Joseph Hoffman best known for his Club arm chairs in 1910. These Removable ivory-white enameled cut-metal frame has a bone-china bowl insert for easy cleaning. These beautiful bowls have a broad aesthetic appeal that you can mix and match with a modern, contemporary or even traditional kitchen. These are mean to be a home furnishings accessory to be admired and not hidden in the dark corner of the kitchen. Small $60, Large $80. http://shop.neuegalerie.org/collections/department-hund/products/hoffmann-gitterwerk-bowl-1
At PupStyle HQ Halloween we always look forward to fall and one of our fav dog holiday’s of the year…HALLOWEEN!
Chocolate is a big no, no for dogs so serve up some healthy dog biscuits or treats in this candy corn looking ModaPet Bowl. Extremely durable with a non-slip base. Many styles and colors to choose from for Halloween or anytime of the year. Microwave & dishwasher safe $24.95.
No need for ugly bags of pet food or treats to be stashed in your pantry any longer! Thanks to Mungo & Maud Dog and Cat Outfitters, now you toss out those unsightly dog food bags and treat containers and put them in beautiful containers that you won’t be ashamed for your guests to look at.
Their elegant, white washed steel dog food storage canister can hold about 22 pounds of dry dog food which comes with a handy scooper for quick and easy feeding. $65
Jordi Labanda, is a fashion and advertising illustrator, who was was born in Mercedes (Uruguay)and now lives in NYC.
Jordi is an internationally recognized artist due to his exclusive style and his numerous collaborations with publications such as Wallpaper, Vogue USA, Vogue Nippon, Visionaire, The NY Times Sunday Magazine.
We are crazy for this “girls best friend” themed wallpaper in collaboration with Coordonne. It’s a must have as an accent wall in your powder room or for your pampered pup’s walk-in closet.
While at Global Pet Expo in Feb this year, I was thrilled to find Issac Mizarahi’s new line of pet products and anxiously awaiting for be readily available. Still a bit hard to find while digging through the web, but it won’t be long!
Issac could be designing garbage bags and I would still buy them simply because I adore him and know he really is a dog lover not just a poser. He’s following a HOT pet fashion trend using a lot of different plaids but with his signature Isaac twist! His line consists of some of my favs in dog fashion like, neck ties and bow ties for boy dogs and fashion poo pick-up bags. His line is very dark in color waves so you must not be afraid to cross over to the dark side!
I’m a little obsessed with JCP right now. Not only do thier stores look amazing but they keep suprising us at every turn. Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler fuses colorful patterns, great design and quality at affordable prices in a glamorous new collection that mixes classic design and current trends.
Part of that collection are these adorable dog bowls and treat jars. A must have for the ” Happy and Chic ” pet owner!
Global Pet Expo is the largest pet product trade show in the country! It’s that time of year again when I spend countless hours sifting through pet products like a sugar junkie in a candy store. The market is rapidly expanding as we weave pets into our every day lifestyle just like two legged children.
I’ve put my trend spotty glasses on, and narrowed it down to 5 key trends to watch you should watch out for in 2013-14.
Top 5 Pet Product Trends From Global Pet Expo 2013
1. Upcycling-Taking recycled products or vintage materials and turning them into something completely new and unique. We found everything from upcycled dog bowls to dog sweaters. Let your “green” imagination go wild and be creative!
2. Prints-Prints, prints, prints and more graphic prints are taking center stage in the pet market especially in the pet home interior space. We spotted amazing prints on everything from dog beds to treat jars. Add a bold a printed bed or treat jar for added color and texture to your home.
3. Green Planet-Designers are experimenting with innovative materials like rice starch to make beautiful eco friendly pet bowls to pet poo-pick up bags that are biodegradable with out any sunlight!
4. Silk Screen Toys-Slik screen photo realistic pictures are showing up on plus toys in all sizes and themes. Your pooch play with a New York taxi cab or chew on Snoop Dog (sorry Snoop) like a steak bone.
5. Giving Back-A vast amount of pet product designers and premium pet food companies are making “giving back” to small and local animal rescue groups a priority in their business models. It’s a new movement away from the usual national pet charities most folks know about.