After all the holiday decor is put aside and I start thinking about Spring, I always the get the itch to redecorate my home or change it up with accessories. Let’s face it, if you are the typical PupStyle reader you are clearly as dog obsessed as we are. Why not broadcast it in a tasteful way?
I always advise pet parents, that two of the easiest ways to update old decor are by buying a new dog bed and throw pillows to complement the dog bed. It visually ties in your collar pale and will have the eye moving around the room to follow color.
Romy + Jacob offer fun, colorful “I heart dogs” and breed specific throw pillows ideas for your couch, chairs and even bedroom.
The fabric is a cotton linen blend and the covers can be zipped off for easy matching washing prices rage from about $43-45. These cheery colors are just what the stylist orders for curing winter decor blues!
At PupStyle.com we get hundreds of product submissions a week from innovate and some not so innovative pet product companies from around the world. I am often asked what is our criteria for reviewing a product? It’s simple, I look for 3 key factors:
1. Stylish, stylish, stylish (must look like time and thought was put into the visual elements of the design).
2. Obsessively innovative (like Thomas Edison innovative)
3. Honest functionality (no gimmicky products-they MUST do what they claim and have high-design elements)
As an avid dog road tripper, I JUMPED at the opportunity when Highwave.com offered to send me 1 of only 10 samples of their newly invented AutoDogMug to put to the test!
The design alone had me totally giddy and I was also impressed with their company back story. This products is designed by the INVENTOR of the world’s first travel mug! Check out the quick video demo which really shows how cool this is.
Yes, the same man who changed the way we carry our coffee on the go, has created the most brilliant dog water travel mug I’ve ever seen.
This simple yet extremely handy product deserved a video to demo how it works. They even included a velcro strap to you can attach the bottle to a back pack, or bicycle $20.
A form of camping involving accommodation and facilities more luxurious than those associated with traditional camping:glamping is likely to satisfy any city slicker seeking a little refuge in nature—without foregoing any of life’s luxuries
Glamping is quickly becoming the hottest new summer travel trend and sweeping across the globe. It’s no secret that people have been camping with their dogs for years, but finally you can Glamp with your dog in total luxury.
No more fretting over ruining your dogs grooming or brining ugly camping supplies along that will just kill your Glamp vibe. Now, there are plenty of pet friendly Glamping destinations and luxury gear for the pampered pup. This is the PupStyle way after all!
1. Choose your destination:
Visit Yellow Stone National Park and stay at Yellow Stone Under Canvas http://www.mtundercanvas.com/glamping.html which offers a huge variety of BEAUTIFUL Glamping tents and is pet friendly! Prices can vary in the hundreds of dollars per night range depending on which accommodations you choose. $25 pet fee.
There are tons pet friendly Glamping spots all across the country and a quick google search can lead the way to more options.
WHAT TO BRING?
4 ESSENTIALS Pieces every dog Glamper must have!!!
1. Dog Carrier: You are going to need a way safely contain your fur baby at times when traveling and Petote’s Lux Rio Bag in ivory does triple duty as a roller carrier, car seat and back pack! $250
2. Travel Bed: Crypton makes a glam yet sturdy travel bed IDEAL for Glamping with your pooch. Beautiful fabrics that are super man strength combined with easy packing design. Use this in both your car and your Glamping destination. Travel Bed Of Roses is- stain, moisture and odor resistant with GreenGuard certified fabric.
3. Travel Throw blanket-Cryton makes a pretty yet outdoorsy throw blanket will be your life saver on a Glamping trip. Use it as a pick-nick blanket, beach blanket throw to cover up your car seats to keep them clean. This will come handy in more ways that you can imagine. Stain, moisture and odor resistant $99.
4. Travel Food & Water Bowls: Sleepy Pod recently launched a BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL travel food and bowl set. The Yummy Travel Bowls is a model three-in-one product that that allows a pet owner to store, transport, and serve pet food and water simultaneously, without mixing or spillage of the contents. All in PupStyle $39.99
“Hey dog you need a lift? Thats exactly what your pooch will be doing by taking a lift in the worlds first prototype of a dog stairlift.
Not only will this take the place of having to carry your FAT heavy, tired dog up and down the stairs, but this will help conserve energy of elderly dogs and dogs with physical disabilities. In fact, this product would also be great for seniors who have trouble getting rover up and down the stairs. But will this ever come to market? Hummmm…we are waiting.
Hows it work?
This doggy stairlift is activated by your dogs paw once the dog is sitting on the electronic platform. The price of this “Stair of the Dog 2022” is $8,000. This is such a unique invention for dogs, yes but maybe the stairlifts should just be used for the elderly. I mean whats next life alert for dogs? Hmm well I guess anything is possible.
Jordi Labanda, is a fashion and advertising illustrator, who was was born in Mercedes (Uruguay)and now lives in NYC.
Jordi is an internationally recognized artist due to his exclusive style and his numerous collaborations with publications such as Wallpaper, Vogue USA, Vogue Nippon, Visionaire, The NY Times Sunday Magazine.
We are crazy for this “girls best friend” themed wallpaper in collaboration with Coordonne. It’s a must have as an accent wall in your powder room or for your pampered pup’s walk-in closet.
Luxury Pet Accessories Dog & Dolls is the all-Italian brand that is simply put Belissima!
From these adorable sweatshirts made in stretch cotton featuring prints dedicated to singular dog breeds or groups of dogs and embellished with pearls and Swarovski crystals, to this stunning Eco-leather jewel harness made with pearls, crystals and floral applications in resin, finished with Swarovski,this collection made in Italy by specialized workshops are really special!
Personally I am dying to wrap up my little ones in this snuggie and say Buona Notte!