Naughty or Nice your pup needs stylish presents this Holiday season!
‘Tis the season to stock up on gifts for your favorite furry friend. And Dara Foster has made a list and checked it twice fully of stylish gifts for both naughty and nice. Dara Foster’s Pupstylish Holiday Gift list was originally published in the National Enquirer this week and in the spirit of the season we are sharing it with you for all your holiday gift giving needs. Happy Holidays from the whole team at PupStyle!
- This is a great, affordable holiday gift for all sizes of dogs-especially the big guys!
- It easily slips on over the head and can be worn all winter long for years to come and layered with coats and sweaters
- It’s a great alternative for dogs who prefer not to wear clothes.
- This beautiful dog treat looks so delicious you’ll want to eat it yourself!
- Made of all natural ingredients and does double duty as a x-mas ornament.
- Perfect for hanging on a tree or by the fireplace then served up as a snack on x-mas
- By famed Vermont Artist Stephen Huneck
- If your dog is prone to hijacking the holiday turkey from the counter, try keeping him busy with this
chewable work of art by artist Stephen Huneck
- Stephen Huneck not only famous for his iconic dog art paintings, but is also the founder of the Dog
Chapel in St. Johnsbury, Vermont
- This yummy toy has a hole for stuffing snackies to keep him entertained while you dine on the real deal
- Don’t worry about hiding this dog bed during holiday parties, it’s high-style and affordable
- This doggie duvet cover can revitalize an old dog bed or you can “stuff it” with old clothes, blankets,
towels or what ever soft fabrics you have laying around.
- Friendly to the environment since you can recycle old fabrics that you might otherwise throw away
- When someone says “gosh, you smell like your dog” take it as a compliment!
- This dog perfume smells like a yummy combo of flowers and fruit and is the ultimate holiday gift for your beloved
- Perfect for eliminating doggie odor in between baths or spa appointments and smells so good you’ll
want to give it a try-no joke!
- Finally, a wallet designed for your dog that they can wear
- These stylish little wallets attach to any dog collar and are designed to hold your pets I.D tag, house key or cash
- Great alternative to the tacky fanny packs for treat stashing while on your daily walks
- Keep your chilly-dog warm and cozy this winter with a quilted and fleece lined winter parka
- These pupstylish coats are designed to dogs of all sizes from Chihuahuas to Greyhounds
- Pet feeders so cool they’ve been known to be used by humans as salad bowls!
- These hip, plastic bowls have a handle for easy in-the-bag scooping and non-skid feet to prevent dish traveling while your pet chows down
- Unbeatable style and price
- Harness your dogs inner “Evil Elf” this holiday by joining the “Evil Elf Society”
- These tees are guaranteed to turn heads and get a laugh from anyone who sees them
- All cotton with a flash of silver
- A fun, unique way to dress up your dog for the holidays without going with the traditional santa hat
- Patent leather wrist cuff designed for hands-free walking for small dogs
- So sassy you’ll use it as an accessory for yourself
- Can use with any basic leash
- Wouldn’t recommend for using on big dogs who might pull hard and take you down to the ground